Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Abu Nawas Story - King Slapped Cheek


One day, Abu Nawas stop by the house of his acquaintance, a Jew. There, taking place a very lively musical performances. Many people who watched that the atmosphere was so festive. All guestsin attendance to play music, including Abu Nuwas who had just entered. There’s a harp playing, dancing, and so on, all revelers.



When the guests are thirsty, host of coffee served to attendees. Each got a cup of coffee, including the Abu Nuwas. When Abu Nuwas to drink coffee, he was slapped by the Jews. But because it was already late in the fun, it was not he ignored, and he lifted the cup again, but again he was slapped.

Apparently, received a slap on Abu Nuwas night darting through a lot, until the event is over around 2 early morning.

In the middle of the road, it occurred by Abu Nuwas,

“Evil is the Jewish temperament, slap it around. Behavior like that should not be allowed to take place in Baghdad. But, what about my powers forbid it?” she thought

“Ahaa .. I have an idea,” murmured Abu Nuwas next.

The next day, Abu Nawas facing the King Harun Ar-Rashid in the palace.

“My lord, it turns out in this country, there is a game that I never know, very strange,” reported the Abu Nuwas.

“Where is it?” asked the king.

“On the edge of the woods over there, sire,” said Abu Nuwas.

“Let’s see,” my lord.

“Tonight we go alone and my lord dressed students,” said Abu Nuwas.

After Isha prayers, Abu Nuwas and King went to the Jewish home. When we got there, happened to the Jews was playing music with his friends, the king was seated. When asked to dance, the king refused, so he was forced, to the right and left cheek was slapped.

At that point the king realized that he had been tricked by the Abu Nuwas.But alas, he could not fight against people so much.

Then, dance the king to sweat all over the body fat. After that, coffee was served to all guests, and look at it, Abu Nuwas to ask permission to leave the room with a reason to go to the bathroom to urinate.

“Let the king felt his own affair, because his own fault never know the state of its people and believe only in the report of the minister,”Abu Nuwas thought to himself as she drove home.

When the king was about to lift the coffee cup to her mouth, her cheek was slapped by the Jews. When he was about to lift the coffee cup again, he was hit by a slap again and so on until the king had never tasted the little things that are served coffee.,

In the morning, after waking up, the king Harun Ar-Rashid ordered a waiter to call Abu Nuwas.

“Oo… Abu Nuwas, works very well last night, you let me be embarrassed like that,” said King.

“Please pardon me…my Lord,  the night before, I’ve got the same treatment as that. When I reported it honestly, surely the king would not believe. From that, I ask Your Majesty to it in order to ascertain the behavior of people who do not profanity it,” answered Abu Nuwas to defend himselves.

Your Majesty can not be denied the speech of Abu Nawas, he sent some guards to call the Jew.

“Oo… Jews, why do you strike me last night,” said the king angrily.
“Oo… my Lord, I really do not know if the night is my Lord. If I knew, I would not do that,” replied the Jews to defend himselves.

What power, the Jewish defense is not approved by the king. For slapping people including immoral deeds and the king must take decisive action because of it.

“Now please accept my revenge,” said King.

“Forgive me, my Lord,” said the Jew.

Immediately the king ordered the soldiers to put the Jews into the prison.

Since then king Harun Al-Rashid very concerned citizens. He is grateful for the reports provided by the Abu Nuwas.

Source : alazkiyadabo.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment